Sunday, March 13, 2011

Project 365 March 6th thru March 11th

Sunday 6th

Attended church.

Monday the 7th
Started working out again on Monday. Hopefully, I will continue to do it through Easter and well after.

Tuesday the 8th
AJ had another wrestling meet and he won. It is very difficult for me to sit and watch wrestling. I can't stand some of the positions the neck and shoulders endure. AJ has won two meets in a row now and I think that initial match that sent him to the ER was probably good in the fact that he has learned what not to do or allow. The Trenton Varsity Team helps coach the middle school team and AJ has mentioned learning what to do in certain situations.
This is something I will have to get used to because he will be doing this in high school, I guess it is better than football.....I guess....


Wednesday the 9th
I am not Catholic but I am participating in lent and will be giving up spending money that I don't need to spend....like a cup of coffee here....a snack at work there. Also, I will be continuing my pledge to work out 3 days a week. So far so good for the first week....lol



Thursday the 10th
I got pictures back from my friend and co-worker Mary who is a photographer and has a studio in her home. She has her own business called, Memorable Designs. These are Joel's 5 year old pictures and will be the beginning of his 3rd scrapbook that I have started working on.







Friday the 11th
This day started with my performance appraisal at work. I was very happy with my evaluation and it was a great way to start the weekend.

Saturday the 12th
Cleaning the house for the family coming in for, my niece, Stacy's Bridal Shower.

1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

WEll even if you didn't get a bunch of pictures this week you still recapped. That was good. Hope the shower went well. cute pictures of joel. His eyes are so beautiful.