Saturday, March 5, 2011

Project 365

Sunday 027
Sunday I read to Joel, this has got to be my favorite book now. The alphabet is tired of being in the same order so they mix themselves up. It is a cute rhyming book, here is just an excerpt.
L,M,N,O,P split up.
The P said, "This is better! When children say the alphabet, we won't sound like one letter."




Monday 028
AJ had his first visit to the chiropractor. He has been stiff and sore since his wrestling injury and I am hoping some adjustments and massage will cure his "pain in the neck"...


Tuesday 001
Such an exciting day.....I can't remember what I did???

Wednesday 002
Wednesday, Joel got some of Stunt Man's outgrown clothes. Does the picture reveal the love. Thank you, MiMi.


Also on Wednesday, Adrienne turned 16. So hard to believe. Her and I spent Thursday at the mall clothes shopping and picking up her class ring. The whole family went to Chili's for dinner and she got an ice cream sundae and a song. She had a pretty expensive birthday but she is a great gal and deserved the treat.

Thursday 003
Emily got her stitches out. That was a major ordeal and I am so thankful for all the prayers because she got through it.

Friday 004/Saturday 005
Work and Sleep

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how time flies! Hopefully Emily & AJ are feeling better.

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad Joel loves the clothes. I am glad that he can wear them. Glad Adrienne had a nice birthday and that you found some nonholey jeans. LOL
Em's braces look great!

Mikki said...

Hi Lisa!
Wow, it seems like it's been forever since I've stopped by!!
Looks like you had a very busy week! That ice cream dessert looks AMAZING!!!

Blessings dear friend