Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Typhoon Lagoon

Our second to the last stop was Typhoon Lagoon. It is a huge water park.


Joel loved playing in the white sand and I have to admit, I did too.....
Joel and I spent most of the day in the little swimmers area, he had such a ball. Each time he would come off the slide he would look around, catch my eye and then go for the slide again. I think he went down this slide 50 times. I was so happy that he would look for me after each turn.




I was zoomed way in for this picture below and the kids and Tito were out there waiting for the 6 foot waves. A word from experience, you do not want to hang out in the shallow end. Thank God I had put my camera away because even in water up to my knees I was knocked down and scrapped my back pretty bad. Now I know what road rash feels like.....ouch!!!
Our last stop was the highlight of our trip, stay tuned.


8 comments:

More Than Words said...

Those are great pictures! And that place reminds me of a Disney sing along video I have!!

My Mad World said...

Great pictures!! WOW, I hope you aren't too sore now. That had to hurt getting knocked down like that.

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, wish I could have been there with you sis, so much fun. I love you.

Linda said...

Hi Lisa,
What wonderful photos! Just beautiful!
Hope your back feels better-that sure must have hurt! Looking forward to hearing about the hi-light of you trip.
Have a great day!
Blessings.

Anonymous said...

looks like you had a blast!

Mommy2Four said...

What a great time! That waterpark looks awesome!

I think we may be hitting Hershey Park later this summer, but their waterpark is nothing like that one!

Glad you had a wonderful vacation!

McCrakensx4 said...

Those waves can be fun...we love wave pools. Great pics and glad you had such a good time.

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh we love water parks and that one looks like a fun one. So glad Joel had such a great time. he is so cute.