Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hollywood Studios

We saw many interesting things at Hollywood Studios.

It is so amazing to me that this picture below is actually a painting it looks so real.
Here is Joel with his two favorite friends, Lightening McQueen and Mator.....he loves that car and truck.

Oh NO!!! The kids have shrunk. I loved this area, I really felt like I was in my backyard.
Here we are on the set of Indiana Jones watching a scene, it was funny how all the scenes end in fire and over in the corner you see a bunch of fire extinguishers....they really use them.
The High School Musical Singers were fantastic.

And this Fro Zone guy to my right....actually gave me a kiss on the cheek....hee hee hee!
Please stay tuned for more of this fabulous vacation.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Loving it sis, feel like I was there with you. Thanks for sharing, love you.

More Than Words said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!!

My Mad World said...

Looks like a LOT of fun!!! I am so happy that you guys had such a great time and got to go so many places!! Great pictures too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the whole group shot. Disney is so fun because there is something for everyone...even the parents and adults. I love it!

Mikki said...

Yea!! Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I know it was a little warm, but I'm sure that didn't hamper fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got a tan, lucky! That mural is amazing.

McCrakensx4 said...

We love all of those movies too! So much fun and lots of great pictures! The boys loved the Bugs Life at DisneyLand too!