Sunday, July 25, 2010

Disney Fireworks Are Out of This World

This is my first time ever shooting fireworks, I did not take my tripod because it was just too cumbersome to carry all day. I did my best to brace my camera for a long exposure time to get a picture of the fireworks they have over Cinderella's Castle.
Here we are anxiously awaiting the fireworks.
This is just one picture of the electrical parade that has over ( I think) 640,000 lights.....could be more. It lights up all of Main Street.
Stayed tuned for more of this virtual vacation.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful my friend, you are so talented with your camera. I love you.

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh we loved that parade. So beautiful. Everything is so magical there.
Love seeing you in the pictures Lisa

My Mad World said...

You did a great job that is a beautiful shot!!

Looks like a great night!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh we love the light parade too! We have seen it both at the Magic Kingdom and DisneyLand. Great pics.