Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback

This is my most enjoyable meme, I love to go back and scan old photo's that remind me of good times. Please visit Alicia's blog to see where others are flash backing. Please pause my play list to see the video, if you like.

Since this weekend will be dance, dance, dance and more dance. I decided to flashback to Emily's very first dance classes, ballet and tap. Last night we had dance class, today we have dance rehearsal, tomorrow dance recital and Sunday she will dance at the Newport Fireman's Festival.....phew... for the first time I will be happy for Monday.

Emily loves to dance, she currently takes jazz, tap and ballet and will be adding Tahitian this Fall. She has been wanting to take Tahitian for a while and Natalie will finally have a class for her this Fall.

These pictures are from her very first dance experience.
Her Uncle Jeff took these photos.

Break A Leg on Saturday Emily....no not really


Above is a video of Emily's ballet class last night. The big day is Saturday. She is the one in all pink that is telling me at the end of the video to turn off the camera, sorry proud momma here. They are dancing with the big girls on this ballet number. Emily is advancing next year and I hope she sticks with dance, I love the recitals and I love her teacher.

16 comments:

More Than Words said...

Lisa....she was/is sooooo darling! I can't get over how much her and Joel resemble each other!!!

Loved watching the video too! That's one thing I always wanted my daughters to do, is ballet!!!

Oh..and to answer your question..yes, my dad is very old school Filipino, and very sweet!!!!!!

I'm glad you love this meme as much as me, my friend! I appreciate you!

Denise said...

She is so cute, and very talented.

Mamí♥Picture said...

Hi Lisa,
I loved your site!!!
I've given you the "One Lovely Blog Award". Please stop by and check it out.
~Rocio
http://www.rociocobosandhercamera.com/

Chris said...

wow... great memories!

Pilar said...

aaawwwww those photos are sooooo sweet!

McCrakensx4 said...

I remember when she was that small! How precious! I wish I had a girl to put into dance. I tried that with Brendan when he was 3! Didn't work so well! She looks great in her video! Break a leg this weekend and do great!

He & Me + 3 said...

I remember those pictures. so cute.
She is doing great. I hope she sticks with it too.

Marla said...

how exciting... i won't get that dance thing with 2 boys - frogs, worms and slugs are my substitute... how funny that the first time i come here the song that is playing is cannon d... walked down the aisle to that...

thanks for coming by pak adventures... hope to see you again.

Lorrie said...

Very cute. She's a great dancer. Have a great day!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh, how absolutely adorable! Hope Saturday goes well!

Muthering Heights said...

She looked so cute in her costumes!

LisaShaw said...

Absolutely adorable dear sister.

Anonymous said...

Aww, how precious!! Kids grow up too fast don't they?!

betty said...

what a beautiful young lady and I bet so talented with her dance!!

enjoy the weekend!

betty

Joyeful said...

She is a cutie! Those dresses are adorable too! I can't wait until my girl is just a little older (I don't want her to grow up TOO fast) but it will be so much fun to see what her interests are! I am sure you are a very proud mamma!

Beth in NC said...

Oh how cute!