Saturday, June 6, 2009

Six Word Saturday


Cate at Show My Face has this meme on describing your life in six words on Saturday. I like this because it makes me think and it causes me to put a little perspective into my life.

My six words:
Blessed
Honored
Excited
Busy
Thankful
Strong
I am feeling Blessed because I have a wonderful family, healthy kids, great friends.....A wonderful Lord who loves me and shows me His mercies everyday. I prayed for wisdom and courage this past week and God was faithful to provide me with both.

I am Honored because I received a "Lovely Blog Award" from my blogging buddy
Rocio, She is so sweet to think of me. Stop by her blog, she has 3 darling children and she loves to take pictures and post them with her stories. I love visiting her blog and have enjoyed getting to know her.



Excited because Emily will be dancing all weekend and I really enjoy watching the whole recital. She has worked very hard for this weekend and it is finally here. Her teachers are so talented and the recital is total enjoyment.

I am Busy this weekend with 2 soccer games and 2 dance performances.

Thankful that I am all of the above.

I am feeling Strong because I handled a tough situation this week with success. Thank you Lord.

11 comments:

betty said...

this is a cute meme and I love your answers!!! so glad the Lord was with you during that difficult situation and led you through it!!!

betty

Denise said...

Praise God. I love to hear you so upbeat and happy my friend. I love you.

McCrakensx4 said...

Great 6 words! Hope you have a great weekend!

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

Thank you for stopping by and praying for me and my family during our time of loss.

I really do miss you gals in blog land. I have just been traveling so much between home and Vero that I'm just downright weary.

I'm glad I got to spend this time with you this morning. This is a cute meme and I hope you have an awesome day, my friend. Blessings to you!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

How cute! I love your six words! Have fun this weekend!

Call Me Cate said...

It's always great to come out of a tough week with a positive feeling. Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

Praise God...these are fabulous words...THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing!!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Lisa,
First, I want to thank you for including me in your life like this!!!
Second, I am so happy to hear that your are doing GREAT!!
and Third, GOD BLESS YOU MY BEAUTIFUL FRIEND!!!!!!!!
xoxo
~Rocio
p.s.
I am so glad we met in this crazy blogworld!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad that things are going so well even though you are busy. Hope to see you soon.
Life needs to slow down just a bit. it has been busy over here too.
Can't wait for school to end soon.

Becca said...

I had a really busy day today but have almost nothing to do tomorrow. I really like both :)

AudreyO said...

Great friends are such a blessing. I just don't know what I'd do without the support of my awesome friends.