Thursday, June 4, 2009

Adrienne's Graduation from BAMS

This is Adrienne's Graduation from Boyd Arthur's Middle School. The kids go to the same public school system I went to. It was great then and it is even better now.
The 6th 7th and 8th grade Jazz Band played prior to the ceremony, I am so glad AJ will be in this band with his saxophone next year. The music was so good I could have shut my eyes and pictured being on a cruise ship in the lounge. They really sounded like an adult orchestra.
For those of you who know my Adrienne, the athlete, this is a big step for her to have bought this pretty fuchsia dress, but notice her blue jean shorts underneath, yes underneath that pretty dress she is still a Tom Boy....lol I better get used to it though, I am sure prom is in her future and I know my girl is turning into a young lady.


Adrienne was honored for her promotion to High School, A/B Honor Roll, being on the Basketball and Softball Teams.
Pictured is Mrs. S principal and Mr. S asst. principal. They are not married, I just thought I should not include their full names. They are an excellent team. They really have great control of the middle school and run a tight ship.


This is a picture of me with my first born, so we can consider this 2 of 52 pictures of me in front of the camera.

13 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

She looks so pretty and wow she is taller than you by almost a head. Crazy huh? I dread the day my kids pass me up. they grow up all too fast.

More Than Words said...

Lisa..she looks soooo beautiful!! She is too cute w/ the shorts on underneath! I totally forgot she was only in 8th grade!! I already thought she was in high school!!!!

Mikki said...

What great shots!! Love the first one!! The shorts are classic! Love it!

Mamí♥Picture said...

121} Adrienne is GORGEOUS! I loved her Dress and her short huh!funny...
She is really tall Wow...
Beautiful Post! Great Pics!
Have a Blessing Thursday!

Michele Williams said...

She is beautiful! My grandson just graduated from 8th grade too! They are growing up too fast! LOL...

Denise said...

Congrats to dear Adrienne, she is so lovely.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congratulations Adrienne!

She does look lovely my friend!

Lorrie said...

Cute post. Congratulations. I'm doing the same thing in two weeks. Your daughter looks so mature for 8th grades. The shorts underneath....cute!!

Lorrie said...

I just read your comment over on my blog and MY 13rd year old use to leave a cloud of smells in his wake too when he was twelve...He turned 13 decided he wanted to look cute and has been a ham "good smelling" one ever since. Blessings

McCrakensx4 said...

She is growing up into such a looker! So tall and pretty! What an exciting and bittersweet day for y'all! Here's to High School!

Mamí♥Picture said...

Hi Lisa,
I tagged you in a meme over at my blog, if you're interested in joining in head on over to check out what's involved.

see ya,
~Rocio

Debbie Petras said...

Lisa, Adrienne looks adorable in her dress! That is too cute with the jean shorts underneath. She is so real, isn't she? Love the photo of the two of you together. I'm glad I stopped by; been busy with work. I need to catch up with you.

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... the shorts! Too cute. She looks beautiful -- as always.