Saturday, May 23, 2009

Six Word Saturday


Cate at Show My Face has this meme on describing your life in six words on Saturday. I like this because it makes me think and it causes me to put a little perspective into my life.


Something I always tell my kids,


"You be seen and not heard!"
I have 4 children so when we walk into a store or anywhere it is noticeable. I don't mind people seeing us and knowing we are there but hearing is a different story. Sometimes I am the one to cause the attention because I am trying to hush the bickering or settle the excitement. I try to teach the kids, make a quiet entrance. If you get noticed when you are quiet...that's a good thing.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, good one sweetie.

More Than Words said...

LOL!! I know what you mean!!! It's so hard though, huh? Plus, they all feed off of each other so there's always drama!

He & Me + 3 said...

I need to tell that to my loud circus. They each have their own ring.

Anonymous said...

Lol, your kids are good. No worries!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

That is true...but not six words...LOL!!! I always tell my kids that but they don't listen!!! Oh well, I guess I never did either!

Five Moms & A Blog said...

So true. I always insisted on manners whether at home or in public, but especially good behavior out in public.

I don't know where my lap is either, it was there a minute ago, lol!

~ Nan (for the Five Moms)

McCrakensx4 said...

What a great thing...now I only wish my boys would listen as I scream it to them!!! LOL