Thursday, May 7, 2009

An Invitation

Treat Yourself Tuesday

I would like to invite everyone who would like to participate in my meme to do so. I created this meme so that mom's could share their ideas on how to "Treat" themselves to a well deserved award. By participating we can get ideas from one another on how to give ourselves a treat. It can be inexpensive and it does not have to take all day. Just doing something for yourself that you have been wanting to do, or even wish you could do but don't have the resources. Maybe you could get an idea how to obtain that award that would be more efficient for you in the way of time and money. For example, I would like to be able to set a goal to crop one page per day in one scrapbook, getting information on how to get organized to obtain that goal/treat would be something I would look for.
Treats do not always have to be manicures and pedicures, which I am planning for me, my sister and my mom for next week.....lol
They are just little things you do that make you

6 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Girl, if I can get away TO pamper myself, I'll be sure to do your Meme.

Are you going to participate in the Vlog carnival?

Love ya!
Beth

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the blog makeover. Cute. I so want a pedicure...too busy this week. Maybe on Mother's Day:)

More Than Words said...

This is a really cute meme!! I'm going to have to think of something so I could join in on your meme too!

LisaShaw said...

WOW Lisa I really like the blog makeover and your kids are just as cute as can be!!!

Cute meme. I think the #1 way I pamper me is a nice hot bubble bath with candles and a good book by Joyce Meyer. Refreshing!

Love ya.

Katrina said...

What a beautiful family you have. Thanl you for stoppin by my blog & thank your for your prayers.

Denise said...

Sounds like a great meme.