Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy 15th Wedding Anniversary Babe



May 14, 1994

My Mom & Dad


Me

Tito


My Girls & Best Friends


The Best Men (all of them)

I finally got my scanner hooked up, Thank You Jeff for letting me borrow it and for taking these awesome photo's 15 years ago next Thursday.
I am so excited to be able to participate in the Friday Photo Flashback....great idea Alicia and just in time for my wedding anniversary.
We had the best wedding ever, my dad was able to read us our vows and Mimi's mom and dad also had a big part in our wedding.

To this day when Tito and I attend a wedding we always flashback to our own. We had a cool reception at the Hyatt Regency Hotel where we had a complimentary room for the night. It was truly a day I remember well and one of the best days of my life, thank you Alicia for the idea so that we could share fond memories.
Thank You Lord, for giving me a wonderful husband and for giving us 4 beautiful children....We are truly Blessed ; )

17 comments:

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, Lisa.....how cute!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so pretty! And you know what, you have not changed a bit!!!!! I loved the pictures! I clicked on them to make them larger!! :)

I'm so glad you did the meme with me!!!!!

Denise said...

These pictures are so precious.

Anonymous said...

Great pics!
Happy Anniversary!

Chris said...

happy anniversaRY! :)

Found your site through FPF of Alicia :D your site is nice.. ill be back!

greetings from the philippines!

Beth in NC said...

Happy Anniversary Lisa! The pictures are great! I think I wore a very similar bridesmaid dress in my brother's wedding except the bottom was a little different.

Thanks for sharing these with us! Beautiful!

really.truly said...

Happy Anniversary....and lovely photos.

Mikki said...

CONGRATS!! How fun!!

Love the BIG hair :-)

What a great stroll down memory lane.

Love the new look to the blog too!!

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, I was just blog-hopping and came across your blog. Wanted to say hi and GREAT pictures! =0)

Debra Kaye said...

Happy Anniversary, my friend. You look so lovely! Many blessings to you and your beloved!

He & Me + 3 said...

I remember that day oh so long ago. LOL congrats! Beautiful pictures.

Pam said...

Those are beautiful photos. Happy Anniversary to you!

mama's smitten said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for stopping by. Yes the did shield my little guy and because I stayed in the room with him I got to wear a funny safety get up! Great Flash back pictures!

momstheword said...

You look so pretty, love the hair and the dress! I also love your color scheme. I chose pastels but if I had it to do over I'd probably choose richer colors.

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, you were beautiful bride. Happy Anniversary early...your wedding photos are lovely.

McCrakensx4 said...

I love the black and white wedding...so pretty! Great pics...Lisa you haven't aged one bit! You look beautiful!

Muthering Heights said...

What a sweet series! Happy Anniversary!

Debbie Petras said...

Happy Anniversary Lisa and Tito! You both look so darn cute. How the styles of hair have changed. It's just too cute though. Thanks for sharing your photos with us. Love the new look of your blog too.