Saturday, May 9, 2009

This is my MOM.




Happy Mother's Day MOM.





Yesterday for Mother's Day, I took my mom for a pedicure and manicure and it was done by my friend Maria (pictured with my mom above.) My sister will be getting hers done later this week.
My mom is such a loving woman, she goes to see my dad every day at the nursing home, even when she does not feel well. She has always done everything for my sister and I, that she can, to make our lives a little easier. Her Grand kids adore her and I feel so blessed to be her daughter. I love you Mom ; )

8 comments:

Denise said...

Such a sweet tribute to your beautiful mom.

He & Me + 3 said...

I am blessed to know your mom personally Lisa. She is precious and one of a kind. I love her!

McCrakensx4 said...

What a great post and what a great treat! I love a good mani/pedi!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun. I love your mom. She is such a sweet lady.

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ said...

She even looks like a kind, sweet lady! I hope she enjoyed her pampering.

Happy Mother's Day, Lisa!

Missy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I will pray for you too :)

annb said...

Lisa, I love the pics and it's great that you were able to take your mom for a day of "luxury"! I miss my mom so much and am thankful for each moment I had with her!
I really like the new look on your blog! I guess it's been awhile since I visited - sorry! I'll be back soon!

Debbie Petras said...

Lisa, you are such a good daughter. You are blessed to have a wonderful mother but she's also blessed to have you. Happy Mother's Day.