Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Bon Voyage Adrienne



It is 4:33am and I just dropped Adrienne off at school to leave for Washington DC with her 8th grade class. Please say a prayer the Lord goes with her.

I have been praying for little Stellan and last night when Joel crawled up in my lap it really hit me what Jennifer must be going through. I know we serve a great God and I know that all He has to do is "say the word" and that little boy will be healed. The family is holding onto their faith and they know that if he does not make it he will be in the presence of the Lord....gosh how do people who don't believe that way survive or even make it through a test of faith? I am trusting the Lord has His perfect will and whatever that may be He is still in control and loves us and wants what is best for us.

11 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Praying for safe travels and fun times for Adrienne and we, too, are praying for Stellan and his family.

Beth in NC said...

Oh Lisa, I can't imagine putting my baby on a bus to DC! I pray God places angels around them and brings each one home safely.

I am praying for Stellan too. I don't know how people survive without Jesus. It would be such a hopeless life.

He & Me + 3 said...

Praying for safe travels and lots of fun and learning of course! Praying for Stellan too!

Denise said...

Praying for traveling graces for dear Adrienne, also praying for Stellan.

Angela said...

Yes, God has been calling Stellan and his family to my thoughts MUCH. Last night I laid in bed, praying for them...I will be praying for your daughter...

Mikki said...

I will be praying for safe travels for your daughter. I'm sure she will have a wonderful time.

A dear friend of mine lost their little 18 month old boy to a choking accident. I have seen first hand how hard this can be on a family. You are a dear friend to be lifting this family up in prayer.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I hope she has a great time! I will definitely be praying for her safety. And we are praying for baby Stellan too. How precious!

Anonymous said...

Praying for traveling mercies.

Debbie Petras said...

Adrienne is a beautiful girl. I will pray for travel mercies. I know what you mean about little Stellan and his family. We can all join together and pray.

momstheword said...

Praying for her trip and safety. I remember when my oldest went to another country and I was madly praying away for his safety!

I keep praying for Stellan too.

LisaShaw said...

I pray for safe travels in Jesus Name and that all God has for her will be done in His name.

I prayed also for Stellan.

May God's will be done in all situations.

Bless you dear sister.