Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Great Job Emily : )

In our school district we are fortunate to have Boys and Girls Bible Club after school on Tuesdays in the elementary grades. Today was the last day and Emily got an award for perfect attendance all year. This is not the first time she has gotten the award for perfect attendance. More importantly is the scripture and Bible teaching that she receives and I am thrilled that she likes it so much she hates to miss going to Bible Club.
Mom and Dad are so proud of you Emily, keep serving and loving Jesus.

9 comments:

More Than Words said...

Lisa...that is soooo awesome!!!! I would be so proud of her too!!!!

Denise said...

Way to go dear Emily, great job.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Good job Emily! What a great accomplishment!

I hope you are doing well my friend!

momstheword said...

I'm so glad she loves to go. Good for her!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Emily!

McCrakensx4 said...

Good job Emily! I wish we had something like that here, sounds awesome!

MOMSWEB said...

May God bless you, Emily. You're tooo cute!

Beth in NC said...

Awwwwww, that is great! :o)

Debbie Petras said...

Way to go Emily!