Sunday, February 8, 2009

Please pray for #77


Nicole is our team captain and she was taken by ambulance to the emergency room because she smacked into the boards during this evening's game. She was taken away on a backboard and
c-collar....this is a time I would love for my occupation to come with x-ray vision. Too bad I need a 2 ton machine. When the game was over word was that she had injury to her sacroiliac nerve. Ann Arbor did receive a 5 min penalty.....but that is hockey. I appreciate your prayers, I can just imagine her mother's worries.

6 comments:

Denise said...

God bless dear Nicole, praying for her to be healed quickly.

Andrea said...

Praying GOD's peace, comfort, and healing for Nicole. Love and prayers, andrea
http://arise2write.blogspot.com
http://andrealuvsallgodscreatures.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

She is in my prayers.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Praying my dear friend. May God's healing power manifest in her body & His peace in her family.

Beth in NC said...

God bless her! I pray she will be ok!

He & Me + 3 said...

Lisa,

I will pray. Hope that she is ok. See you in the morning.