Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Monday!

Here's to some more things I just could not have done because......ahhhh....wellll.....anyway.

It was not me that took my new purse into Target wearing it proudly on my shoulder only to turn around and knock down a whole shelve full of Barbie's. And Yes, Joyce Meyer, I picked them all up as well as put away my shopping cart. (Joyce Meyer's teaching has me picking up things I have not even dropped...let alone a whole shelve of Barbie Dolls I knocked over with my beautiful purse.)

It was not me that freaked out, picking her kids up from the roller rink, when I saw 2 not 1, but 2 ambulances at the door of the roller rink. Not having heard from Emily and AJ all evening I assumed everything was fine and not being lazy I did not get out of my warm car to check on them....I asked Adrienne to. (I was sitting in the car just praying, the whole time and thinking the worst, hoping it was not my kids and that if someone did break something that God would heal them).

I did not have to call MiMi from Target for help on trying to get out of that store. I don't have a problem going into Target and just getting what I need--honestly nothing in there turns my head. And I was not totally taking advantage of being ALONE while in Target to just take my time and peruse the aisle's. I don't spend money I do not have...c'mon!

I saved the best for last, as I was going through my pictures on the computer and downloading I did not find a picture of my behind that Tito took while I was sitting at the computer blogging or facebooking..... I could not be that big and look that bad from that direction.
If you would like to read more "not me's" click here and visit my charming kids.

6 comments:

mama's smitten said...

So funny! I can totally relate to Not needing help leaving Target! It is not my favorite store and I don't spend $100 just about every time I walk in.:)

Denise said...

lol, you are so funny sweet friend, love you.

More Than Words said...

LOL @ the picture! That's why I always tell people, "Neck up!!!"

Oh girl, we loved Fireproof!!!!!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Target was the place for NMM this week. LOL Great list! I will miss you today. praying though!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny my friend! I know what you mean about Target. I love to get a coffee from Starbucks and drink while I peruse. A great way to relax!

Beth in NC said...

Ok, your comment to Joyce Meyer cracked me up! I understand because HER VOICE convicts and persuades me to always return my shopping cart and even pick up a piece of ice on the floor. lol

Love!
b