Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristina

This is a picture of Tito and I with Tito's Uncle Logi who is his adopted Father. To me he is a father in law and to the kids, he is their Grandad.
This was Kristina's 6th birthday party, Tito's brother Jun's daughter. These pictures were taken before the crowd got there. We did not get to stay late because I am working midnights tonight
: (



Joel with Ate' Loren.
"Ate' Haidee is that gum in your mouth"? Joel loves gum.
AJ, Kristina and Adrienne.
Kristina and Adrienne.
I got stuffed on lecheflan and pancit, Filipino food.





8 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful family. Blessings, andrea
http://arise2write.blogspot.com
http://andrealuvsallgodscreatures.blogspot.com

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun time. Great pictures. Happy Birthday Kristina...what did you end up getting her for her birthday? I never made it to target:(

Beth in NC said...

You look so cute. I'm lovin' those comfy looking shoes you were wearing. :o)

Such a beautiful family.

ann said...

Great pictures! I hope Kristina's birthday was everything she wished for and more!

Debbie Petras said...

Lisa,
You have such a love of family; it's wonderful to witness. I have to laugh at your cute slippers. I enjoy reading your words of love for family.

Denise said...

Happy Birthday to dear Kristina, looks like alot of fun. I love the pictures.

More Than Words said...

Oh, how fun, Lisa!! I'm sure this is where you had your yummy pancit!!!!

Mmm..mmmm..good!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

It looks like everyone had a great time. Love the pics!

Take care my friend!