Friday, February 6, 2009

Two really good boys who are really good friends.







MiMi from He & Me + 3 and I have the privilege of getting together three days a week to walk with the boys and sometimes do breakfast and even squeeze in a little scrap booking while the boys play. Sonny-Boy had bed hair today and MiMi being the dedicated photographer she is, had her camera.


MiMi is definitely on my list of blessings, she is an awesome motivator, a great friend, mom, wife and daughter. I have known her for a long time, more than half my life and she is so fun and giving of herself to help others. Her dad is the pastor of our church and her parents have been my spiritual leaders since the age of 15. Her dad has married Tito and I, baptized us and dedicated all of our children. They have also been there with support and prayer during the illness ordeals with my parents.
Today, I wanted to buy a new purse and had some gift certificates and a coupon for Macy's and MiMi being the thrifty person she is went with me to pick out a different style of purse that would make a Spring statement yet be conducive to my needs. Well........Stunt Man actually picked it out- good taste he has huh??? I will think of him every time I pick up my purse, I just love it. It was on sale and I actually have $15 left on my certificate.
Stunt Man, Sonny-Boy and I love you too!
BTW, MiMi is having a Give A Way at her blog, stop by and visit--it is something to get us Mama's looking a little buff....lol

12 comments:

Denise said...

Great job stunt man, I love that purse.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Cute purse! Stunt man did good! I'm glad to know Mimi is as much fun IRL as she is online :o)

Take care my friend! I pray you have a wonderful weekend!

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun day we had together. We need to keep this up...it is so good for me.
Lovin the bed head! Your purse is cuter than I remember. Thanks for giving Stunt Man props. He was so proud he found one:)

momstheword said...

Love the wild hair and love the purse! How fun to have friends that blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the bed-hair! The new purse is cute - good choice!

Anonymous said...

Way to go stunt man you did good picking out the purse! Good friends are the best and they mean the world to us! So glad you have that great relationship with Mimi!

Michele Williams said...

That hair looks like my hair in the morning!!! lol..They are so cute! I love the purse too. Mimi is a terrific friend too. I am really blessed with all of you blogging friend.

More Than Words said...

Oh how fun!!!!!!!! I want to go w/ you guys!!! LOL

Love the purse! The boys are too cute!! Lovin' the bed head! All natural!

Beth in NC said...

What a cute purse!!! And I didn't know that you and Mimi knew each other in real life. You are both so sweet!

The bed head is too funny!

Thanks for sharing your fun day!
Beth

Anonymous said...

I love the purse.

mama's smitten said...

Hi Lisa, Thanks for stopping by. I love new bloggy friendS!!! Your friendship with Heand me+ 3 sounds like a blessing. Cute pics and cute bag!!!

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

Just love this picture! It is too cute. How awesome that you and Mimi get together and walk and share time fellowshipping together! You both are such precious sisters...I just love ya!

Love the purse! Yay Stuht Man! Happy Saturday to you!