Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thank you Stacey!

Stacey over at McCrakensx4 gave me this award and I almost forgot about it. I am so glad I remembered because I do love Christmas. I am so honored to know that Stacey thinks I have spirit and I certainly do. Five things I love about Christmas:

1. I am honored to say I celebrate Jesus' birthday, even my children know the real meaning of Christmas.
2. I love decorations.
3. I love the Christmas music on 100.3.
4. My favorite time of year is from Sept to Jan 1st, I love the New Year, but I do suffer from post Christmas blues.
5. I love getting Christmas cards especially ones with pictures.
The rules are to tag someone that I know loves Christmas and has Christmas spirit. They must link back to my blog to indicate where they were tagged and they need to add 1 to 45 reasons why they love Christmas. I am chasing after-----you're it!
Denise @ Shortybearsplace
Mikki @ Living Where Shoes Are An Option
LeeAnn @Tollesons4him
These gals have beautiful festive blogs and I know Mikki has a warm sunny Christmas--which seems so different to me but she will be having a party and the last I checked 47 people were coming, she must have Christmas spirit.

11 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats Lisa, I love your list!

McCrakensx4 said...

Yay you! What fun, what fun! It looks great and what a great list! We will probably have a warm Christmas too, since it has been unseasonably warm here! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Congratualations Lisa! I love this award I have yet to get it but I still love it very Festive!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Yay Lisa! I love this award! It is so much fun! Christmas is so much fun!

Have a great Friday my friend!

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

This is one of the greatest awards! I love your list!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...I just got your comment...and I was laughing at how hard you were laughing!

Hugs to you!

momstheword said...

Isn't it such a pretty award! I love Christmas too.

About your comment: Wow, I can't even imagine getting away with once once or twice a year. Now, my eyebrows I only pluck once or twice a year....so I guess we're even, LOL!

More Than Words said...

YAY!! I know..isn't it fun?? Hey, I tagged you on my blog! So, go get another award!!

Davisix said...

Beautiful list! And Yay You!! :)

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie, and thanks for tagging me. I will post this later today. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I will post this tomorrow!!!

Mikki said...

Thanks Lisa!! You are too sweet!! I just posted my response!!

Congrats on your Christmas Spirit too!