Monday, December 15, 2008

Awards for everyone!!!




I would like to pass on these two darling awards that I received from my sweet blogging sister Denise. If you stop by my blog and read this post please pick up these two awards that I would love for you to have.

There are no rules; however, if someone has been a blessing to you I would like to hear about it.

Denise has been a blessing to me. During this illness with my parents she has been praying and keeping in touch with me daily. I really appreciate the prayers because God is working and things are looking up..especially for my Dad.

Also, I am thankful to the Lord for protecting my niece Stacy because her apartment had a fire last night at 4:30am and she, Bruno and her friend Jeff are safe. I do pray for protection over all my family and friends so that is prayer answered.


A picture of the fire in upper right, Thank you Jesus all are safe.

11 comments:

Davisix said...

That is indeed a powerful prayer. Thank God for their safety and for your steadfast praying. You deserve all the awards you get. xoxo Ang

Sandy @ The Scoop on Balance said...

I just wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting and chatting on my blog.

I think it's great you have a gym membership and can work out before hubby goes to work. I did that a few years ago too, when we lived in Florida. It was difficult getting out of bed that early, but once I was in the car, I thoroughly enjoyed that time of day. If we had a gym closer to my house, I would do that again.

I love what you have to say about yourself in your profile. You sound like a very happy woman. Your family is so blessed to have you.

Hope to chat again soon!
Love,
Sandy
www.godspeakstoday.blogspot.com

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow, thank God she is ok. God is good.

Anonymous said...

I came over from Debbie's blog and glad I did. You have a beautiful family!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh wow! I am glad they are safe!

Congrats on the awards! You deserve them. You are a great blogging friend!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your niece's apartment but glad that they are all safe.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I'm glad that everyone is safe. Love the new header too...you are well derserved on the awards!

Denise said...

Praise God for watching over your dear niece, I love you sweetie.

Beth in NC said...

I am so thankful your niece is safe! And I didn't know about your parents (since we just met), but I pray all is well. I have two elderly parents who aren't well ... so I can empathize.

Your bloggy awards are sweet. Thank you for sharing them with us. I'll have to pick them up sometime soon!

Love!
Beth

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh..I'm glad they are okay!! I can't imagine being in that!!

Great job on your awards!! You deserve it! I'm blessed getting to know you!!!

Kelly said...

Congrats on your awards!! Your header pictures are so great!! Have a blessed week!!