Monday, December 15, 2008

I am going to be BRUTALLY honest and lie about it....here goes.

1. I did not totally want to kick myself for picking up a midnight shift last night when I walked into a 6 patient pile up and an angry ER doctor who started canceling exams because patients were waiting too long. I love work, I am excited to be there, I am paying down my debt. I love my job... I love my job.... I love my job.....

2. I have not had a sweet tooth lately and I did not eat 3 quarters of that gingerbread house myself. I have more self control than that.

3. I did not have to re- park my car three times at the pump before I realized I was on the wrong side to pump gas. I did not have to sit in the drivers seat for 20 seconds while I figured out which way to pull up to the pump because my two FORD cars have the gas tank on different sides--it's not my fault, can't they be consistent given the fact they are the SAME make???

4. Tito and I did not try to do Christmas shopping with the kids on Saturday. Honestly, who would be that insane to take 3 kids shopping when the malls are jammed packed and you can't even walk next to the person you are shopping with. What do I want to do "harden my arteries???"

5. I am trying to look like I am mad at my hairdresser, and she can't figure out what to do with my hair and I know the straight look is for me-(no way I dig perms). I was thinking of letting it grow and continuously let it hang in my eyes and drive me nuts. Has anyone seen my new look?

NUMBER 3-it's my favorite. I am pretty sure someone, somewhere caught on to my inability to park my car correctly to obtain some gas.

7 comments:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, girlfriend, you have me rolling on the floor here. I love you.

More Than Words said...

Hahahahahaha!!

You are just toooo cute, Lisa!!!!!!!!!

Beth in NC said...

Ok, that gas tank saga is funny for sure! Isn't that embarrassing? Ha.

Love,
b

McCrakensx4 said...

Been there done that with my gas tank! And the whole shopping thing with the kids on Sat, me too! What were we smoking?!

He & Me + 3 said...

How funny with the gas tank. I always second guess myself when I pull up. I am always wondering which side the tank is on. LOL

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Too funny! I would never do anything like pulling up to the wrong side at the gas stations. Nope, not me.

I love my hairdresser, but there have been times when I wondered what was she thinking?!?!?

momstheword said...

I have never parked on the wrong side either...nope not me. No wonder I hate getting gas.

Well at least "bedhead" is or used to be in! You're just a trendsetter.