Saturday, December 20, 2008



I praise the Lord for a good day yesterday. We left for U of M hospital 2 hours prior to my mom's appt. time because of the blizzard conditions and we made it right on time. I had to drive in a blizzard, it was dark out and my wipers were not working well. I knew the Lord was sitting in the front seat, I could feel His presence and His peace was over me.
My mom's procedure went very well, no complications. 3.9 liters of fluid was removed from her abdomen and there was no infection contained in the fluid. She is recovering nicely and feels much better. God is so good and I can't thank Him enough or my wonderful blogging friends for going to our Lord in prayer on my behalf. May ALL of you have a very blessed Saturday.

.

For more TSMS click here.

10 comments:

Denise said...

I am singing His praises with you dear one, so glad things went well for your mom. I love you.

More Than Words said...

What an awesome praise report!!!!

Isn't God so awesome! There is nothing compared to God's peace that He gives us!!! I'm glad you made it safely to the hospital. I can't imagine driving in a blizzard!!

Davisix said...

I just love your posts, Lisa. You're such God's Girls and it radiates from your words. God is SO good and I'm glad to read this post about your mom. xox Ang

Beth in NC said...

I am grateful for your good news. And what a brave soul driving in a BLIZZARD! Living in the south, I wouldn't have dared to venture out.

I love this song. Thank you for sharing! We do sing of God's great love!

Love!
Beth

He & Me + 3 said...

I have been praying. so glad to hear the good news. I hope that you will be at church tomorrow. I miss seeing you.

momstheword said...

What an awesome God we have. I am so glad to hear that she is well and no infection....whoohooo!

Glad you were kept safe in the palm of His hand while driving too.

About your comment: That's a good idea. I'll have to ask my hubby to take a picture since we all know I don't know how to work the stupid thing....either that or learn how myself, lol!

McCrakensx4 said...

God is Good, for taking care of you and your mom. Glad all went well! I will continue to pray

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

I'm glad your Mom is doing well and I'm so glad for the peace of our Lord upon you!!

I will keep praying for her continued recovery. Blessings to you today!

momstheword said...

I have to admit I have never been out in my pajamas but when I first got married I used to go out in purple velour sweat pants and sweat shirt. I thought it was cool but just seems so wrong now, lol!

momstheword said...

yes, it was a very, very, very long time ago....I think it was before I had kids. You can still by it now, I've seen it on sale at Costo before. I just can't bring myself to buy one.