Monday, December 8, 2008







I am so thankful today for my dear, dear, dear friends out there in blogland that thought of me and gave me this super cute award. First of all, let me just say I love hearts and this award is adorable. Friends, well...... I have some of the BEST. This award was given to my by:



Denise She is very special to me, her blog is so inspirational and contains tremendous thought provoking messages about our Heavenly Father. I appreciate Denise praying for me in this rough time, I feel the Lord's presence and when you praise Him and study His word things change.



Stacey and I go way back, she once lived in Michigan and we attended the same church. Thank God for this technology because I am able to keep up with her and I love it. Stacey knows my parents personally and I appreciate her including them in her prayers.



LeAnn is very special to me also, she encourages me with her prayers. The prayers are working LeAnn I have had people tell me at work they don't know how I have been able to work midnights with all that is going on and having the 4 kids and all--I have given the Lord my praise by letting them know "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."



Now, I need to pass it on. Here are the rules: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find, and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight or more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award." So, I would like to pass this on to the following: I know it is only 7 but I am pretty sure the rest of the gals have it already and if you do not please let me know and I will add your name to my list ; )


Momstheword


Laurie Ann


Ohilda


LoriAnn


StacyC


Ang


Debbie


16 comments:

momstheword said...

You are so sweet! Thank you. I have an award for you on my blog as well!

Denise said...

I love you dear one.

Debra Kaye said...

Precious ladies! Much love to all!

Lisa, I wanted to come answer your question you asked about Josh witnessing to the young man who is denying Christ but only knows abandonment ... he continues to try... he told him the other night that if he ever needed anything that he could call Josh. The kid just kind of acknowledged him but gave him the standard "i'm great" speech. He is just so lost and has no idea because his parents have both abandoned him. He has refused all requests to come to church with us or come to our house..but he at least talks to Josh. There's still communication. And we are praying for him. I can't tell you how much I love this kid and I've only seen him once.

Thanks for praying for him too and asking about him. ((hugs)) to you!

McCrakensx4 said...

Congrats to you! Friends are fun!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Congratulations my friend! You are a great blogging friend!

More Than Words said...

Awesome, girl! You deserve it!!!

More Than Words said...

Lisa! Mabuhay! LOL.

I have something for you at my blog!! :)

Kellan said...

What a great award - CONGRATS!! And, thanks for stopping by my site today - so nice to see you! Hope to see you again soon - Kellan

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats Lisa! Love the new header. Great job i am sure Em is happy now!

TuTu's Bliss said...

Your very first child is an automatic, creative "girl scout type" badge. Birth, adoption it all counts and entitles you to a million other instant mommy badges..from snot keeper to Psychiatrist and everything in between!! Hugs

Davisix said...

Thank you for the award sweet friend. I appreciate it and YOU deserve it!!! xoxo Ang

Stacy said...

Thanks for much for the award!!!

It never hurt to get something twice!

Angela said...

Lisa, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I have also been to your blog quite often through Alicia's blog,,lol. I will be praying for you and praising God that the good work that He has started in you girl..YAHOOOOOOOOOOO,He will complete!!!!

Denise said...

Come by sweetie, there is an award for you.

Debbie Petras said...

Hugs to you Lisa! And thank you for thinking of me.

Ohilda said...

Awww...thank you, Lisa! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get around here to pick it up! I LOVE IT!!!!

I'll be posting it on my blog this week.

Hugs,

Ohilda