Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Another award and a NEW one.....yah!



Another great award from my sweet blogging sister Denise. Denise you are too good to me. I have not seen this award around so I am excited to pass this one on. I am supposed to pass this on to 5 bloggin' buddies. I must also name my five addictions.

Alicia @ More Than Words
Alicia @ Confessions of a snowflake
Kellan @ On the Upside
Stacey @ McCrakensx4
Mimi @ He & Me + 3

My 5 addictions:

1. Learning about God

2. Blogging....lol

3. Eating sweets.

4. Watching Adrienne play hockey, I hate to miss a game.

5. To my kids.


7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats and thanks! Loved your list...I have a few of the same!

More Than Words said...

HI Lisa!!~

Oh, how fun!!! You know I love awards!! LOL. Okay..I'll get this up asap!!!

Thank you, my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS
Alicia

Denise said...

I am glad you like it sweetie.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh WOW! How did I miss this one! Congratulations! You are fabulous!

And thanks! I appreciate it! Such a cute award. I can't wait to post it!

Debbie Petras said...

I have to say, you have some good addictions. God, sweets and kids are great!

Kellan said...

Congrats, Lisa, on this great award and thanks so much for passing it on to me - I really appreciate it!!!

Take care - Kellan

McCrakensx4 said...

Congrats Lisa and thanks for the tag! I will post it soon!