Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday- LIFE

I love to take the Thankful Thursday theme and use each letter to represent a little piece of the big pie, so to speak.

L- that would have to stand for Love. What would life be without love. God loved us so much that He gave His only begotten Son to die for our sins so that some day we could spend eternity with Him. Also, what would life be like without the love from family. On a bad day love from others and our Heavenly Father is what gets us through.

I- inspiration. I love to be inspired by others. It is easy for me because I have an interest in other people and if you inspire me I like to be around you. I think that is why I spend hours at my computer just waiting to read about the people I follow and what they are up to. I love to be inspired-- just like when I went to Alicia's blog and she had tidyed up her living room. Yes, I wanted to go and clean my house, did I--NO! but my intentions were good...lol

F- fulfillment-Knowing the Lord and having such wonderful friends brings a sense of fulfillment into my life. My kids are growing so quickly, they are doing well in school, they love Jesus, they are talented and active. Tito, wellllll...... I sometimes find it hard to put into words just what he means to me. He is a wonderful nurse that really knows his job and he is such a helpmate for me with my ailing parents. I love that whenever they are not feeling right they call him to come and check on them. My parents having taught me very early in life about the Lord, prepared me for a life that would be fulfilled from the get-go. I put everything in His Hands.

E- this letter to me represents eternity. When this life on earth is over I know where I will be spending my eternity. How can life not be grand when you know where it ends.

To all my friends, I wish you a blessed life today and always.



For more thankful Thursday please visit Grace Alone.

10 comments:

Denise said...

This was precious, be blessed.

He & Me + 3 said...

I agree good acrostics. My dad would be so proud again:)

Davisix said...

Love the new header...your kids are beautiful! Great post too!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Great post! and I love the new header!

4 Lettre Words said...

What a great idea! Love it!

He & Me + 3 said...

BTW...love the new header....good job! Adrienne will be so proud!

More Than Words said...

Hi Lisa! I love your new header!!!! So cute!! I love pictures!

I also love how you did the acronym for LIFE and what you wrote! You write so well and express your thoughts perfectly! LOL, I sound like I'm grading a paper!

Wow, and thank you for even mentioning me in your blog! I feel so blessed!!!! The way I link someone on my computer is that I go to their name and hold down the mouse button till it highlights the entire name. Then, I click on that green button tab (next to the color boxes). A box should come up to add in the link address. You would just type in http://minyards7.blogspot.com, and then click on "Okay". And, that's it!! I hope that helped!!

Laurie Ann said...

Absolutely lovely post! Happy Thankful Thursday to you...

Denise said...

Please come by my blog, there is an award for you sweetie.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Nice! I love letter association...helps me remember stuff....