Monday, November 17, 2008

Not Me! Yah You, Can't Be, Than Who???

Here is a list of the things I did not do this week so I am not ashamed to talk about them.

1. I did not start this post on Wednesday because I was afraid I would forget my "not me's" and I am just so addicted to this blogging that I do it days ahead of time. No that would be insane.
2. It was not me who stopped in the middle of Fort Street just so that Adrienne could take a picture of the all time low gas price for my Wordless Wednesday. That might have caused an accident to do something so stupid.
3. I am not so obsessed with my computer that I forgot to pick up Adrienne from hockey practice because I was blogging and totally forgot she was not home. That would be crazy to be so into this blogging to totally forget to pick up your kids and even feed them. No way that is not me!
For more not me's visit Mckmama.

8 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Great list..sooo can relate to starting my 'Not Me's' early so I can remember everything I didn't do this past week!

More Than Words said...

Okay, so now I know that I'm not the only one who sets their posts up in advance! I already have my Wordless Wednesday scheduled to post!! LOL

Denise said...

Great list, lol

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Nice mom to forget A!!! I love to set up posts in advance, that way i don't have to think about it again!

He & Me + 3 said...

Post in advance is the bomb. I cannot believe that you forgot your child. What kind of mother are you? Been there done that!

Davisix said...

LOL...great list! Should I have my BA couselor call you? hehe Ang

Ohilda said...

Yep...sadly I must admit that I have been blogging as the minutes on the clock ticked by and then all of a sudden I jump up and scream..."Oh God! I gotta pick up the kids!"

Loved your Not Me's!

twinmamabee said...

Hi Lisa, I found your blog from your comment at Robin and Olivia. Great post - I can completely relate that this blog stuff can be a lot of fun and it is easy to lose track of time!

I will be back!