Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An answer to prayer I need to TOOT about.


On my sidebar you see a list of things I am believing my Heavenly Father for. Well, I have a praise report. My brother-in-law was having some difficulties at his current job and began seeking a more pleasant and lucrative new one. Well, Praise God I have been praying so hard for him and he was hired today, he just shared his praise report with me. Turns out all the frustration he suffered in his former job was a stepping stone to this new one. Without having the training and license that the former job provided he would not have been able to step into a position at this new job.
He has a test on Sunday he is a little worried about; however, he gives all praise and Glory to God for getting him this far. His faith has been strengthened and re-newed and so has mine.

10 comments:

Denise said...

Praising God with you for such a great praise report my friend.

More Than Words said...

Oh how awesome!!! Isn't it funny how we don't see God's plan in action??? I'm happy for him, and I'm sure he's blessed to have a prayer warrior for a sis in law!

Davisix said...

Oh how I love a praise report. This is awesome news! God is soooo good!!! xoxo Ang

He & Me + 3 said...

Yeah Jeff! That is awesome! I pray that the test goes well too!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Hallelujah! That is great, Lisa! I pray the test on Sunday goes well! Take care, my friend!

Debra Kaye said...

Praise the Lord, Lisa! Awesome news, sweet one!


Hugs to you!

Mikki said...

Rejoicing with you!

Anonymous said...

God is so good!!!! Rejoicing with you!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Congratulations on the new job! God is good, ALL the time! Best of luck with the test on Sunday.

Ohilda said...

Hurray for our God!!!! That's wonderful news. I will pray for Sunday's test.

Ohilda