Sunday, November 16, 2008

Congratulations Ann Arbor Cougars


It really pains me to say that because from where I was sitting it looked like Ann Arbor had the ref advantage. Sad to say, but that does happen. Our girls have done great with 9 wins and only 2 loses, I am not complaining just wishing it were fair. Adrienne's coaches agreed but if they try to refute a call the ref has made the coaches will have to leave the rink for the rest of the game so...... what is one to do? I'll tell you what I am going to do, not let it rob me of my joy even though it almost has!
Michigan Capitals are still #1 to me. You go girls. Bring it on home from Pittsburgh.

7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

God loves a good sport no doubt! Congrats to the Cougars, and Go get Pittsburgh Capitals! Good luck girls!

McCrakensx4 said...

Too bad about the loss, we know how that goes with bad calls or no calls at all! I hope it goes better for them in Pittsburgh! Go Capitals!

Davisix said...

I'm proud of you for congratulating the Cougars, what a good sport you're being. :) GO Capitals!!!

Denise said...

You are a great example of sportsmanship my friend.

More Than Words said...

Hi Lisa! Oh, I can TOTALLY relate about the referee's being one sided! That's how it was at my daughters last game today!! It's crazy how ref's totally let things slide for one team and not the other! Well, I'm glad you handled it well! I have to admit that I got a little lippy! heehee

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for the loss and that is one thing that I do not like is refs that don't ref fair. They had a great season and tell them I am proud of them. WAY TO GO CAPITOLS!!!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Great attitude, mama! It's times like these that make the mamabear in us come out! I hope they do well in Pittsburgh!

Have a great week, my friend!