Monday, November 10, 2008

My Praise Report : )







This is just awesome. Adrienne stopped through Niagara Falls on her way to New York. She took some pictures with her Rumor phone and she downloaded them on the computer. Now I saw Adrienne long enough to see that she survived her injuries during the hockey game and then I was off to tend to my mother the entire day today at the hospital.
When I saw this picture of the rainbow that Adrienne took I couldn't find another place on my arm for a goose bump. This picture speaks volumes to me of God's goodness and protection over my family this past weekend. Just as this rainbow is a promise from God that He would never destroy the earth again with a flood, it also symbolises to me that God honors His Word and when 2 or 3 gather in His Name He is there in the midst. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
My mother had a cardiac catheterization today to look for blockage of her heart vessels, she is clear of any blockage. Though she did have a mild heart attack it was due to muscle spasms in the heart that can be controlled with medication. She will still be needing her liver evaluated because the medications that were used to stabilize her heart attack caused her liver to go off balance. She has a liver conditioned that is watched and evaluated so that no changes occur that could make her really sick. She is home tonight and she is doing well-- Praise God He is so good!
As for Adrienne, she will be back on the ice tomorrow without missing a beat.
If we do our part and pray, have faith and worship our Heavenly Father, He will fulfill His promises to protect us and never leave or forsake us.



5 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

I am so glad that Adrienne is ok and that your mom is home and resting. God is good, all the time.

He & Me + 3 said...

Beautiful pictures. PTL. See you in the morning!

More Than Words said...

I'm assuming Adrienne is your daughter? What a beautiful, heartfelt post! I was totally blessed!!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen, my sister! The picture is beautiful! I am so glad to hear your mother will be ok. May the Lord continue to heal her body and work miracles in your life!

Thanks for sharing, my friend!

Davisix said...

What amazing pics! God is SOOO good!!