Monday, November 10, 2008

I swear I am innocent.

Here I am here to vindicate myself by telling you all those things I did not do this week. To read about others trying to convince you they too are innocent please visit MckMama at my charming kids.

1. Saturday, I totally did not get on the paramedics nerves answering all the questions for my mom. She is old enough to speak for herself, she does not need me to interrupt and tell him she needs to be on a monitor asap, she had chest pain and she is going to tell you just how much pain she is in. NO, she will minimize her condition and then make them think she is okay while she is actually having a heart attack. I love when I am taking a patients history and the family keeps butting in.

2. In my crazy weekend I totally did not forget to feed Joel and when my sister got him some food he was shoving it in with both hands. After all what kind of mother feeds herself but forgets to feed her 2 year old. Not me!

3. I did not go to the gym this morning because I need the exercise and time alone to speak with God. I did not re hash all of the election news with my elliptical buddy. No I was there to exercise and read my devotional not discuss Mr. Obama. Actually, it was good talking with her, while exercising of course, she is a sister in Christ and we were able to share our feelings as Christians so it was not all bad.

I will stop there so that I can go visit my friends and see what they did not do this week.....lol!

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Poor Joel! Atleast he waited for someone to feed him:)

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

You are too cute. I would have done the same thing to my mama!

Happy Monday, sweet friend.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I'm impressed that you went to the gym this morning. I am still in my pjs this morning. Have a great Monday!

Anonymous said...

I have forgotten to feed my girls before!

More Than Words said...

Awww..(about your son). Your family is too cute! I saw your link from Alicia's page!! I love blogging too, and the more people I meet, the more I like it!! Have a blessed day! Oh, and my name is Alicia too!

Davisix said...

LOL....great list! And poor Joel. :)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Mason would have ravaged someone and something!!! That is too funny. I am sure he was not starving!

McCrakensx4 said...

You are a good daughter, don't ever forget that! And a good mother too.

Mc Allen said...

Yes, the mom thing is totally natural, and I too am talking lately about the election!!! Thanks for sharing, great post!! :) LA