Monday, November 10, 2008

Blogging on Monday about my miracle weekend.


I am thankful for that "still small voice" that leads me in a direction that I must go. I want to thank God for His Goodness this weekend. He directed me in a way that may have saved our family from an even worse tragedy. My mom had chest pain this weekend and I felt an urgency to cancel my plans and take her to the emergency room. I know that prompting was from the Lord because she suffered a mild heart attack and the doctor said it was caught early and she will recover once they treat whatever caused it. Sometimes when a person ignores that little tightness in their chest, the next tightness they have may be massive and consequently kill them.
Psalms 66:8-9 Let everyone bless God and sing His praises, for he holds our lives in His Hands. And He holds our feet to the path.
He also had Adrienne in His Hands, she was injured during a game and needed to be taken to the hospital 8 hours away from me in NY. Jesus was with her, no concussion or bleeding in her brain. She is home safely and just a little sore.

4 comments:

Davisix said...

Praise God!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

PTL for both!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

AMEN, my sister! Praising God with you!

Mikki said...

Wow! What a weekend for you. PTL everything turned out ok!