Saturday, November 15, 2008

Hockey Update


The Michigan Capitals beat the Michigan Jaguars 6-0 tonight another shut out. Adrienne got an assist on a goal. Tomorrow we play Ann Arbor and depending on if we win we will be number 1 in our league.
I am hoping I have strength to get through this weekend. I work midnights tonight and tomorrow. We leave for the Pittsburgh Hockey Tournament the day after Thanksgiving and I am having all the family at my house on Thanksgiving. That means cleaning and packing. AJ and Emily will stay with my brother and sister in law and I plan to do some scrap booking in between games with another hockey mom. Tito can watch Joel : )
Everyone have a blessed Sunday, if I get a minute I will report if we won at Ann Arbor---who am I kidding of course I will have a minute.....he he he!

7 comments:

Davisix said...

YAY! I'm so excited for Adrienne!! Yes, please keep us posted. Can't wait to hear. :) Have a blessed Sunday. Ang

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh, I can't wait to hear how they do! I am sure it will be great!

BTW, I forgot to tell you that I love the new pics on your header. The kids look great!

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, way to go!!

More Than Words said...

Wow!! You are a buzzzzy mama!!! Can't wait to hear all the updates, and I'll be praying that God gives you the energy for everything coming up for you!!! Have a blessed evening! We're off again in a few minutes for my daughters game!

He & Me + 3 said...

Go Capitals! They are rocking the RINK big time! Awesome with a capital A!
Go Adrienne!

Shauna said...

Hey, I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

McCrakensx4 said...

Yay Capitals...keep it up and good luck tomorrow! Hang in there Lisa! Have a super Sunday!