Saturday, November 15, 2008

Then Sings My Soul. Standing on His Promises




Psalms 37: 4-5 Be delighted with the Lord. Then He will give you all your heart's desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him to help you do it and He will.
We are standing on His promises because we found out that our mortgage company did not withhold enough escrow money to pay our taxes so we are still responsible for paying them. I was so hoping they had put our taxes in the wrong account and we would be freed from paying them. This is going to be a financial hardship but Tito and I are committed to paying our tithe and we are depending on the Lord to see us through.
When the children of Israel came to the water (Red Sea) they did not know what to do, there was no one to help them, they couldn't see their way through but then God moved the water and they walked right on through-- Jesus were depending on you.

10 comments:

Denise said...

I love this, I play this cd over and over.

Davisix said...

Oh Lisa, I'm sorry. Can I just tell you what an inspiration you are? I love your faith and love for the Lord. Great song too!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love me some Alan Jackson. One of the greatest Country singers! Sorry about your mortgage...God will provide!

Robin said...

May God grow you closer and bless you much as you go through thhis trial my dear! Come by my single mom blog and be encouraged my friend!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh, I am so sorry about that, Lisa! I will be praying for God to part the waters. I love the song!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! I feel better now that I am caught up with you! Take care!

Robin said...

Hello again and thanks for stopping in. I have 3 blogs, one which is callled "blessings and struggles of single moms". When I put in my name for Mr. Linky, I put the wrong one in, but my second attempt had the right one. Sorry for the confussion. Hope you can stop by my other 2 blogs as well, They all have links to each one on the side bars. Blessings

Unknown said...

I haven't listened to Alan Jackson since I lived out in CA. Great song and message of hope for us. To stand on the promises of God!

Blessings today!
Jill

McCrakensx4 said...

adurr
Thanks for sharing some yummy Alan Jackson.

More Than Words said...

Oh my gosh, I had one of his CD's YEARS ago!! I like him..lol.

Praying for the situation w/ your mortgage. God can make a way when there seems there is none. Just keep looking to Him, and what His will is for you guys! Can you believe I have to leave again to go to our last soccer game? LOL

Michele Williams said...

Beautiful song. Sorry about the mortgage.