Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Have Been Taged....yeah!


My dear friend, Stacy, tagged me and I am excited to play along. Apparently, I wasn't listening when they told me where ghoul was......lol remember that place where you ran and stood to be safe from being tagged. The rules are to share 15 things I am not ashamed to tell about myself so here goes:
1. I love Jesus and I am making a commitment to serve Him better each day.
2. I wish I knew my Bible better.
3. Tito was the only guy I dated that was interested enough in me to go to church with me and then tell me about the very day he asked Jesus into his heart.
4. Mimi 's Dad baptized both Tito and I and her parents are the pastors of my church and I happen to think it is the best church in the world.
5. I have accepted the fact that Mr. Obama is my president and I vow to pray for him everyday.
6. I am addicted to blogging.
7. I love all my new blogging friends and the community I belong to is awesome.
8. When I am at the gym on the treadmill, the stationary bike or the elliptical and my eyes are closed, I am praying.
9. I have big dreams for all of my kids.
10. Anyone can criticize me but if you talk about my husband or my kids, watch out, I turn into the Incredible Hulk.
12. My biggest pet peeve is people who rob, steal and take things other people worked hard to attain.
13. I do not like my current weight.
14. I am a Mary Kay consultant who does not wear make up..... but I do use the skin care and have used it for more than half my life.
15. Right at this very moment it does not matter to me that Joel is saying over and over and over, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy--- I am blogging he can wait!!!
Now I must tag a friend, and since most of my community has been tagged I may be short on friends.
Alicia at Confessions of a Snowflake.

4 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Hey sweetie! Thank you for the tag. I enjoyed that one!

I love Mary Kay. I have been wearing it since I was 20. It is the best skin care and make up. Everytime I switch to something else, it breaks out my skin. I have sold before, but I didn't have the time to keep it up. I love my MK consultant. MK consultants are the best!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great list Lisa! I am so lucky to know all this about you and to talk to you daily! YOu are a great friend!

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for playing! Great list and I too love Mary Kay! ~Stacey

Davisix said...

Great list, Lisa. Amen on #10! :) And, I was once a Mark Kay consultant too. Though I don't sell it anymore I still use it and love it. Ang