Sunday, October 12, 2008

Joel's other family.







When Joel was 1 year old it was time for me to go back to work but I did not have a babysitter. Jackie was so kind to watch Joel for me. She would come and pick him up in the morning and bring him home in the evening. Her whole family was so good to Joel. I was so happy to be able to go to work and not have to worry about him, I knew he was in good hands. Jackie's mom, Janet, works with my sister so Jackie offered to watch Joel and did not want to be paid...now that is someone who really loves kids.
Today was Jackie and Jay's bridal shower. They invited Joel and he was happy to see all of them. Jay and Jackie will be married in December 2008, I wish her a lifetime of happiness in her marriage and in her career as a Physician. She has been such a blessing to me, I would never have been able to get back to work and catch up on our finances if it were not for her generosity.
Thank you so much Jackie and God Bless You All.

1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What great pics. That is awesome Lisa. I never knew that story. You were blessed by that family no doubt.