Monday, October 13, 2008


I am going to play Not Me Monday??? Not sure if I get it but here goes.

1. I did not go the gym this morning and do 50 minutes of cardio and sweat like a pig just so I could lose some weight and have oxygenated enriched blood just surging all through me.

2. I am not going to go for a walk with my good friend Mimi because Joel and I have too much fun with her and Kolby. I have housework I should be doing instead of enjoying the Fall weather and talk and walk with a good friend.

3. I did not let Joel walk out in the middle of the soccer field during AJ's game Saturday because that would mean I wasn't watching him, I was too busy talking and they would have to stop the whole game to get the "extra player off the field".
4. I did not eat a McDonald's Big Mac, Little Ceasar's Pizza and half a dozen chocolate chip cookies this last week. I have started to cook healthy and I would never let my family indulge in those empty calories.
By George I thing I got it ; )

3 comments:

Lori said...

going to the gym is a great release (plus you don't feel as guilty for eating crap after)

He & Me + 3 said...

No, you didn't get it...Ok, yes you did. Nicely done! Wow...you are a horrible mom letting your kids eat so much junk. I would never do that. Well, maybe not in one day anyways.

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Well, you found it...I don't think that there is a problem with empty calories...they were after soccer right...you should not take eating healthy from me...take a look at my mom and dad, not exactly anorexic if you know what I mean