Saturday, October 11, 2008

"The Good Lord Gave Us Mountains So We Could Learn How To Climb..."




This song is by Lonestar a country band. I love country music because of the story it tells and some country music has a subtle hint about God. This song got me back on my feet after I had Joel. I was very depressed, financially it was very tight not working through my pregnancy. I was so worried about being able to handle 4 children. I love the line in this song, "There are times in life when you got to crawl, lose your grip, trip and fall, when you can't lean on no one else that's when you find yourself...."
I believe God helps those who help themselves and also gives wisdom to those who ask. My life is so much better now and having been in that "Pit" was not a bad experience because I learned how to climb!

1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I like this song too. Your wording was perfect. I am also thankful for those mountains...I learn how to climb as well as trust in Him that I don't fall off.