Monday, October 27, 2008

I see this as a miracle.


I have been working very hard to pay off our credit cards and with the interest rates being so high it is taking me forever not to mention getting me discouraged. I have been praying too so that "still small voice" spoke to me and told me to call and ask for a decrease in the interest rate since I have been paying it on time and paying more than the minimum required per month. Would you believe Discover Card cut my interest rate in half. I am so appreciative for that little reprieve and consider it a miracle.

10 comments:

Debbie Petras said...

Good for you! Going through these tough economic times has been a lesson for many people. I want to pay off ALL of my bills and credit cards and be debt free.

He & Me + 3 said...

That is awesome...now quit shopping with that crazy walking friend of yours and you may actually pay it off. LOL

Denise said...

Congrats sweetie.

Beth Cotell said...

That's wonderful! You never know what you will get just by asking.

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

Praise the Lord- the Holy Spirit knew who would be on the other side of that phone- you are being blessed for doing what it takes to be a good steward!

Anonymous said...

I got here through blog hopping from different "mommy sites". A lot of your posts inspire me. I love reading your blog. :)

Lisa said...

Thank you for your kind comment about my blog, I am a child of the Most High King and I love Him with all my heart and I hope this blog demonstrates that with God ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh wow! That's great! I have been thinking about making some phone calls myself. I'm glad I found your blog. Have a great week! Alicia

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

That is great! And Dave Ramsey would be so happy ~ yea!

Blessings to you tonight!

Texasholly said...

Oh so glad you called! What a relief.