Monday, October 27, 2008

An Award


I was able to pick up this nice award from Debra and I am so honored. I am not a creative person, I try to think "outside my box" but usually I am stuck inside. I can think of 6 things that make me happy, now that is easy.
1. I am very happy that I know Jesus Christ.
2. Spending time with family and friends.
3. Having a job and being able to work.
4. Getting hugs and kisses from my kids.
5. Seeing my kids excel in their activities of hockey, music, dance.
6. Thinking about the day I become credit card debt free really makes me happy : )

4 comments:

Ohilda said...

I'm with ya...especially # 6!! Congrats on the award.

Ohilda

Debra Kaye said...

Lisa,

That is just awesome! Much happiness to you, sweet one!

He & Me + 3 said...

Great Job Lisa! Yea! Aren't awards so much fun?

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

I love awards...Everyone share your awards with me! LOL! Good Job Lisa!!!