Sunday, September 28, 2008

Just One Of Many Moments I Am Going To Miss





This is an awesome idea for a blog. I try to cherish each day because I know I am going to miss this. My life is so hectic trying to feed everyone the minute they get in the door from school so that we can take off for hockey, soccer, dance, piano whichever it may be.
I was done having kids after my third child, Emily, was born but I always felt the desire to have one more boy and I always said, "I wish I could have one more boy," I am living proof---be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. my life is so complete since he came along, when a friend becomes pregnant I no longer feel the ache in my heart for one more child. God knows our hearts better than we do, I would have never tried to have another baby but God blessed me because He knew my heart and having this child has brought me so much closer to Him because sometimes I am at my wits end. There is a special plan for this "wanted so badly unplanned boy" and I can't wait to find out what that is.

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh...sweet Joel. Those eyes get me everytime.

Pam said...

you have a beautiful family! Thanks for playing along! Did you sign Mr. Linky, on my blog? I don't remember seeing you there, i just followed the "followers" to find you! Thanks for following! LOL!

Lizzie said...

oh no, i'm wishing for one more boy these days, my hubby thinks i am a crazy woman! I love you pictures, thanks for sharing :)

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Great post...I love my boys...don't feel the urge for another at this time. I think God gave me a handful with my 2. Really lovely post!