Saturday, September 27, 2008

How Great Is Our God

Please scroll to the bottom of this blog to pause the playlist in order to hear the music.
I love worships songs. So many times I am praying asking, asking and asking for things. Worship songs are a time to let God know how wonderful, marvelous, awesome and in awe I am of Him. For ALL the things He has done and for ALL the things He is going to do.........I don't know how people live without Him.
My 11 year old son AJ is playing How Great Is Our God on the piano in this video. He has been taking piano lessons since the age of 5. He has an awesome Christian paino teacher who plays for the worship service at her church. I know that the Lord helped us cross paths so that she could teach him because I can see this child in the ministry. He has such a kind, gentle spirit and my prayer is that God will use all my children for His Glory.

2 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

What a beautiful song! Great choice. I know, how do people survive without Him?

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Cool idea to video him while playing. That is a really inspiriational song. I love it!