Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com





Project 365/030 - 365/036
Sunday 030

I was at work Sunday into Monday and the ER was not too busy so I was able to get some scrap booking done. I am getting so much more organized due to my Wednesday plans with Mimi. This is my (first born) Adrienne's book...I am finally filling in the kids baby books. I thought I was done with the baby books, turns out I have so many more memories in pictures to put in. Really happy for the Wednesday, once a week "all day" crop : )

Monday 031
On Monday, AJ proudly wore his two medals to school that he received at MSBOA Competition. One was for his Saxophone Minuet and the other for his piano piece, Jesu, Joy Of Man's Desiring. Competition is a lot of pressure but good preparation for the future performer. More important than the medals is the judges' feedback.

Tuesday 001
Tuesday, I picked up pictures I took at MSBOA and made sure to give my mom a set of her own. She is so proud of her grand-kids and will tell you....her grand-kids and their events is what she lives for. She is so proud of all 6 of them and loves to know what they are doing every minute.


Wednesday 002

This is our dry erase board in the kitchen. One of the kids wrote "no school"....consequently, "no scrap booking" for MiMi and I : (
Out of all the days in a week, we have to have a blizzard on our designated crop day. We had a major snow storm with thunder lightning and all. We were home bound for the day and the kids enjoyed the foot of snow. Tito spent 2 hours with AJ trying to get out of the drive way to go to work.....that is dedication. They worked from 6am to 8am.


Thursday 003

Thursday was a day to clean the hermit crab's cage. Emily has two hermit crabs. I look at these little creatures and I think, "What a sense of humor God has."


Friday 004


I was scheduled to work Friday and Saturday midnight shift. One night was very busy and the other was decent. I am very thankful for my job, I am learning Cat Scan and plan to take the registry exam in 2012. It is so exciting to learn something new, plus I will be more marketable. I have much studying to do but I am ready.

Saturday 004


Friday February 4th is our niece Kristina's birthday. We were supposed to go to her celebration today but again we had snow and we decided not to take the long drive and just stay in. Happy Birthday Kristina....see you in two weeks.

9 comments:

sara said...

so glad you are joining us!!!

I used to scrap book when my kids were little and loved it...I have moved to digital scrap booking now. but I do miss those days with my friends!

my son was to have try outs for all-state band this weekend and it got canceled due to weather..ugh. I love going to those competitions!

great week!

The Cyber Hermit said...

Even though snow itself is not so much fun these days :P, I love the look on your kids' faces - happy and joyful. And all your kids have such lovely, easy smiles.

He & Me + 3 said...

U did it only your last number should be 365/036 so u can keep counting to 365. Does that make sense?
Great snow pictures the kids look like they had fun too. So glad u are getting some cropping done even though we were cancelled. For sure this week. Did you hear me weather? Lol

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

I love scrap booking...but right now am overwhelmed with the number of pictures. I have been cleaning out my mom's house and she has pictures stuck everywhere...they are growing in leaps and bounds. Loved the pictures of your kids...thank you for sharing them.

Amy said...

Yeah...about that scrapbooking...I need to get started again!! Love those hermit crabs, very funny looking creatures. Congrats on the medals, I am a music teacher and it warms my heart to see kids still involved.

Denise said...

love and miss you very much. Always praying for your family. My new email address is shortybear.63@att.net

Mimi said...

It looks like a great week. I'm in Michigan too & have had the pleasure of meeting "the other Mimi" and I love her.

Maybe we should all get together for lunch someday.

Have a great week,
Mimi

riTa Koch said...

Beautiful family, and talented!
Soooooo good that you are preserving the memories for each one!

Worth's World said...

You did great with your scrapbook. its pretty.

http://www.sheaky.com/2011/02/sooc-project-365-week-7.html