Sunday, February 20, 2011

Project 365/013-020/050



Project 365 button designed by http://richgift.blogspot.com



Sunday 013
I missed church to catch up on sleep. When I work so many midnights in a row I can be awfully cranky and mean. The kids, on the other hand, went to Living Faith Chapel and I went to Bedside Assembly....lol

Monday 014

Tito bought home a big box of chocolates for me for Valentine's Day. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who is also a wonderful father to our kids. He is a great provider and the leader of our home. Right now, he is teaching AJ how to wrestle, Tito was a wrestler in high school....I hope he can keep our son out of the ER....lol


Emily and I spent a couple hours at the oral surgeon's office on Valentine's Day. She has a permanent tooth that grew horizontal in the roof of her mouth so she will be having it cut out and placed in its proper vertical place. There will be a bracket put in place, like a cast on a broken bone, until it heals into the socket. Dr. Morris has a cat scan machine for teeth....the technology is awesome and he had no real idea where this tooth was until he performed the scan...he actually thought it was somewhere else. I love diagnostic imaging...

Tuesday 015

I survived my first wrestling match. That is AJ on top. I was very nervous watching all the other wrestlers before him. I was waiting for snapping necks and dislocated shoulders, but now that I have seen AJ I really think I will enjoy it. I said NO to football because NFL means "Not For Long". He actually likes wrestling better. It was also nice to see several of the Trenton High School Varsity Wrestlers there supporting the up and coming Varsity Team.
The picture quality will improve when I increase my speed and add my bigger flash. Future meets will be good photography practice for me.

Wednesday 016

More scrap booking and a church potluck which was a very nice day of fellowship.

Thursday 017
Thursday I was able to get three tickets Row 2 to Sesame Street Live with Elmo. I initially did not want to go because I was working the midnight before and after the show so I knew I would be tired. Thanks to face book, Joel's teacher posted she had three extra tickets so we talked to Grandma and decided the three of us would go.....hooray!!!


Friday 018
Elmo's World on Friday. We had great seats and it was a wonderful time with Joel and his Grandma.



Saturday 019
We went to visit Tito's family and spend time with our niece Kristina, who turned 8 last week. She played the piano for us and the girls enjoyed putting on make up and finger nails.


9 comments:

Mimi said...

It looks like a great week. Isn't it amazing what the dentist's can do these days?

Have a blessed week,
Mimi

Kim said...

Don't think I could work midnights; it must be hard to try and keep up with the kids' daytime activities too!

Your son looks so happy to be going to the live Elmo show :)

Lots of great photos for the week!

LuAnn said...

How exciting to have the tickets for ELmo.
Good for you with work and your family too.

He & Me + 3 said...

What a great week. Yeah for great seats and for taking Joel to sesame street. I know he loved it. Glad you survived the wrestling match. That is a hard sport to watch.
How were the chocolates?

sara said...

my brother was a wrestler and now coaches wrestling so I am ok with it...however, when my son wanted to play football, I never got used to the sound of the pads crashing together!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Great week. I miss the days when I used to take the boys to Sesame Street Live...so much fun and great pics (so colorful) for scrapbooking! Not sure I could do wrestling...maybe it's cuz I don't know anything about it, but I am so much more comfortable with football, baseketball and baseball!! Glad he is doing so well!

Robin Lambright said...

Working nights is hard!

oral surgeons, the thought makes my mouth hurt! The Girl child had to have some oral surgery before her braces could be put on...but it is amazing what they can do with your teeth!

Blessings
R

STILLMAGNOLIA said...

What a great week you had....Sesame Street Live...how fun that must have been. I love Sesame Street...hated it when my kids got to big for it.

The Davidson Den said...

I'm with you on the football thing. I'm hoping my boys all choose other things. Swimming might be nice... LOL!!

Glad the three of you had fun seeing Elmo!

I'm just starting to get around to everybody since finally getting a computer!! Yay!