Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Harvest Party at Living Faith Chapel

These are a few photo's of our Harvest Party at church where the adults have a time of fellowship and the kids can dress up and get candy.

Joel can never get enough candy and he is so excited.
AJ with our youth pastor, so happy for Pastor Dave who really loves the youth and is doing his best to bring in kids and minister to them about the goodness of our God. AJ is working hard to bring his friends' and cousin to church. He also sits in the service on Sunday with Pastor Dave and hears good preaching from our Senior Pastor, pictured above.
Adrienne wearing Joel's mask.

AJ and his Aunt Anita...no that is not me or my mom, it is my sister....lol
Emily and Actress.

Emily and her friend Lindsay from school.
Joel and a few of his Sunday School buddies.
Joel adores his buddy, Stunt Man.
Tito and I went to a Halloween party put on by one of the Dr.s from my work, I have such great co workers. I will post those in a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great!

He & Me + 3 said...

I love these pictures. I felt like i have seen them before...LOL Facebook.
Cute picture of the boys.