Sunday, October 3, 2010

Got a hankering to blog this morning for a minute.
We have been busy with hockey, piano, soccer, dance.....all are my favorite but I especially like hockey maybe because it costs the most I feel I better enjoyed it....haha
This is an action shot of Adrienne one of the mom's took, I love it. I will be breaking out the camera again so maybe I will blog a little. I am adjusting to working midnights part time so I really only do that which I have time for. I am loving my job, my kids are wonderful, Tito and I always together and life is good.


3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Lisa,

Glad you are back. I have missed you and missed seeing your pictures. So glad that you are doing well and that life is good. God is so good to us. Life is a true blessing as busy as it is sometimes.
Hugs,
Mimi

Denise said...

I love you sis, nice picture.

Unknown said...

Hockey was always my favorite too! My brother played and I loved going to all of his games, it's still my favorite sport!