Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thankful Thursday

While in Florida I bought a really cool Disney Scrapbook Album that I am going to crop our entire vacation in. I was able to do the last page of our vacation, which was the best part, because I got to meet Denise from Tennessee. Since Denise lives in Tennessee I thought it was the perfect paper for our pictures.
I am thankful for the friendship I have with Denise. She is such a sweet Christian friend /sister/ confidant who is so faithful to pray for others, and for this kind of friend I am THANKFUL.




3 comments:

Denise said...

Ok, you made me cry like a baby sis. This is so precious, and your words went straight to my heart, and made me melt like a great big icecream cone. I praise God for you daily, you are a special gift from God. I love you so very, very much. Thanks for this.

He & Me + 3 said...

What a sweet page Lisa. I love the paper and I love the pictures too. So glad you got to meet Denise and spend some time with her.

My Mad World said...

That is beautiful paper!! I still think it is so amazing that you got to meet her and so glad you got some pictures!