Saturday, August 7, 2010

Monroe County Fair


Yesterday was Emily's dance performance at the Monroe County Fair. It was such a nice time. Each year I meet my childhood BFF and still BFF, Michelle. My mom was able to go to and she had a nice time watching all the girls dance.
Below is Emily's jazz routine and part of the Michael Jackson Finale.
Emily was in a total of 4 classes this year and she will be in the same 4 next year, her time off will be filled with soccer. Emily is in the blue and is positioned in the middle. The other video is her jazz.


4 comments:

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, Go Emily. She is so fantastic.

He & Me + 3 said...

She did really great Lisa. She has to learn alot of dance moves...that is awesome.

More Than Words said...

Lisa...she's got the moves!!!!!! I would be all screaming if that was my daughter! LOL

Linda said...

Love your post!
Just wonderful.
Hugs