Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Photo Flashback

Friday Photo Flashback
This is my favorite meme, I have so many old pictures I would love to share each Friday but my scanner is not hooked up at the moment so I am going back....a little less far, but I am going to participate because Emily will be the highlight of August with her birthday and her Monroe County Fair Dance Performance.

This picture is exactly 6 years and 1 day old today. Emily was 4 years old and was not only totally into Dora The Explorer but, looked like her. We got to meet Dora at a Tigers Game. My Emily will be 11 this August and time has sure flown. Her cousin Stacy is planning a big surprise for her birthday this next month and it is exciting. Emily is my girly girl who loves to shop and wear all the "bling"...
I am sad that her "Dora loving days"are over and she avoids the "bob haircut" like the plague.
I have these memories safely placed on CD and in her scrapbook so I am totally reliving this moment.....thank you Alicia.


For more photo flashbacks visit Alicia.

7 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

They do look alike. so cute. I remember when my boys were into Nick Jr shows...where did the time go? *sigh*

Mamí♥Picture said...

Awww what sweet photo!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

Denise said...

She is beyond precious.

Anonymous said...

She is such a good kid!

More Than Words said...

She does look like Dora!!!! How cute!!!! My kids used to love that show too!

And she sounds like such a girly girl! Love it!

He & Me + 3 said...

Too cute...they look like twins :)

Together We Save said...

Wonderful picture!!