Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Practicing Portraiture

These photo's were done at Elizabeth Park yesterday. Tito and I and Joel went and had lunch with the ducks. These photo's are all (manual mode, ISO 100, aperture 4.5, sunlight setting, good histogram reading).



I tried to get the duck from behind Joel out next to him....wouldn't that have been cute? Instead the duck is a composition problem.



Now that I know I can do this I am going to make sure we go to the park in clean clothes and clean face. This day was practice, next time it will be the real thing. I am waiting patiently for Joel's hair to grow out where he "buzzed it" with the electric razor.....UGH!

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

That last picture is dreamy of your boys. love it. Great job on all of them. The duck one is fabulous too.

Denise said...

The pictures are all fantastic.

McCrakensx4 said...

You are becoming a very good photographer! Awesome job Lisa! Love that first one of Joel all by himself! I love that park...something I really miss!

More Than Words said...

Lisa, these came out so good!! I saw the ones on FB too!! They are so nice and clear!!!

RoseBelle said...

I tried taking pictures of my girls and the ducks at the park too and was very unsuccessful. The ducks would walk away. The second to last pix shows a boy in deep thoughts...LOL, he's so cute!

Mamí♥Picture said...

aww I love his sweet face!!
I love his shirt, those colors are on my 5 top favorite ones!