Saturday, May 29, 2010

Have A Blessed Memorial Day

This is a picture of my precious Dad who served in the Korean War as a Medic, Chaplin and a Cook. If they were sick he treated them, if they were hungry he fed them and if they died he buried them.
This Memorial Weekend my Dad will come home from the nursing home to spend time with us. I really appreciate all he has done in his lifetime as a Father and as an American Veteran of the Army. I love you Dad.



We went to the Memorial Day Parade in Trenton and both the Junior High and High School Bands played. AJ marched with his saxophone but wouldn't you know he was on the other side of the street so this was the best picture I could get.
Joel and Grandma enjoying the festivities.

5 comments:

Michele Williams said...

Tell you father Thank You for me!

More Than Words said...

Praise God for men like your daddy!!

McCrakensx4 said...

We will be remembering as well! My dad is a Vet. Glad you were able to spend some time with your dad this weekend!

He & Me + 3 said...

Remembering today.

Have a beautiful Memorial Day!
Hugs,
Mimi

Denise said...

God bless your precious dad.